Introduction of Gyrotonic®
Gyrotonic® training is a 3-dimensional exercise taught on a Professional Pulley Tower equipment, which is founded by Juliu Horvarth. Gyrotonic® training is a series of circular and fluid movements that works on the entire body, from muscular to skeletal and cardiovascular stimulation.
Benefit of Gyrotonic®
- Improves mobility of joints and articulation
- Strengthen and stimulates connective tissues in and around the joints
- Improves flexibility and coordination
- Promotes strong and lean muscles
Gyrotonic® classes are on private basis only. Please call +03-62078929 for appoinment.
GYROTONIC® is registered trademarks of Gyrotonic® Sales Corp and are used with their permission.
Introducing our newest equipment….CoreAlign.!
Changing the way people think about exercises, movement and functioning
in the modern world.
What Is CoreAlign
It is developed by Jonathan Hoffman, a Physical Therapist and fitness enthusiast. The CoreAlign system emphasises an integrated, whole body exercise routine and is designed to improve balance, posture and restore healthy movements.
By combining stability and dynamic mobility, the exercises can be progressed to a cardiovascular workout challenge.
The CoreAlign exercises combines functional movement patterns, core support and strength training into a fun and challenging workout.
The same method is also highly compatible for musculoskeletal rehabilitation and performance enhancement programs.
One of the great things about CoreAlign is that, if the program is planned correctly, you can achieve a lot within a small footprint.
Taking Pilates Vertical !
CoreAlign Introduction :
Pilates with Oov
It activates the user’s core stabilising muscles while gently works on extending the spine to stimulate healthy intervertebral disc lubrication. This active response in the users help in achieving “neutral spine”, a widely used concept in the fitness industry and rehabilitation treatments.
The Oov can be use from core strengthening to stretching to rehabilitation purposes. Specific exercises and stretches have been developed by Daniel Vladeta (the creator) with the help of medical practitioners and trainers to address different body types, patterns and medical conditions. Apart from being used by the Pilates and Physiotheraphy practitioners to treat patients, the Oov is also widely being used by the Australian elite swimmers, professional athletes, Bondi rescue life savers as well as AIS athletes.
Visit the following website for more information on the Oov https://www.pilates.com/BBAPP/V/pilates/library/COREterly/2016/spring/from-the-studio.html
Let’s Oov to move with bAlign Certified Pilates Instructors
Do make an advanced booking for your desired class to ensure a spot. Classes are by appointments only.
- Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy: A full 24 hours advanced notice is required to cancel or reschedule your booking or you will be charged in full for your booking.
- Packages: It is not transferable or refundable. The purchased packages are to be completed within the stipulated validity period. Except for the family package.
- Class Schedule and Instructors: bAlign Pilates reserve the right to change without prior notice.
- Enrolment: bAlign Pilates reserves the right to cancel if there is insufficient enrollment.
- Socks Policy: For hygiene and safety purposes, we strongly recommend all clients to wear a pair of clean socks during the sessions. Non-slip socks preferred.