Introduction of Gyrotonic®
Gyrotonic® training is a 3-dimensional exercise taught on a Professional Pulley Tower equipment, which is founded by Juliu Horvarth. Gyrotonic® training is a series of circular and fluid movements that works on the entire body, from muscular to skeletal and cardiovascular stimulation.
Benefit of Gyrotonic®
- Improves mobility of joints and articulation
- Strengthen and stimulates connective tissues in and around the joints
- Improves flexibility and coordination
- Promotes strong and lean muscles
Gyrotonic® classes are on private basis only. Please call +03-62078929 for appoinment.
GYROTONIC® is registered trademarks of Gyrotonic® Sales Corp and are used with their permission.
Pilates is a wonderful form of exercise to do, both during and after pregnancy. Pilates helps the women to:
- Stay strong and fit throughout the pregnancy
- Connect to their changing body
- Build core strength
- Improve posture
- Reduce pregnancy aches
- Experience a more comfortable pregnancy and delivery
Pilates instructors that work with this special population need to have knowledge on the changes that occur during pregnancy both anatomically and physiologically. Of utmost importance is that the Pilates instructors MUST have the understanding of how pregnancy affects the abdominal muscles and ablity to modify the exercises as the body and abilities of the client changes.
This class is designed for moms-to-be and their changing bodies. We will target deep postural muscle strength, core stability and balance. All levels are welcome.
In the postnatal class, we assist the client to heal from the tremendous changes that the body has gone through during the various stages of pregnancy and delivery.
The most crucial component during the postnatal period is restoring the normal function of the pelvic floor muscles and reconnect the walls of the abdominal muscles. The abdominal muscles will be train to work by pulling in and up, not pushing out.
Postural alignment and diastasis recti issues will also be addressed during the postnatal session.
The Pilates instructor that works with the postnatal clients should have knowledge about the physical transformation and how it impacts the musculoskeletal system of the client's body.
Pilates for Special Population
An experienced Pilates Practitioner knows that an exercise program can’t be treated with a one-size-fits all approach. There will be some clients that has special needs or health concerns.
Some growing special population groups include:-
- Pre/Post Natal
- Active Aging
- Post Injuries/Rehabilitation
In bAlign, the above clients are accepted only upon receiving clearance from their medical practitioner. Sometimes, the bAlign team works alongside with the physiotherapist to enable the client to reach a quicker road to recovery.
Do make an advanced booking for your desired class to ensure a spot. Classes are by appointments only.
- Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy: A full 24 hours advanced notice is required to cancel or reschedule your booking or you will be charged in full for your booking.
- Packages: It is not transferable or refundable. The purchased packages are to be completed within the stipulated validity period. Except for the family package.
- Class Schedule and Instructors: bAlign Pilates reserve the right to change without prior notice.
- Enrolment: bAlign Pilates reserves the right to cancel if there is insufficient enrollment.
- Socks Policy: For hygiene and safety purposes, we strongly recommend all clients to wear a pair of clean socks during the sessions. Non-slip socks preferred.